The safety of our students and our community is our top priority, and we are grateful for our partnership with you as we work to keep our community healthy. We are closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19; please check this page regularly for updates. Information will also be emailed to parents when updates become available.
Last Update: September 11, 2020
Latest Communication and Updates
- August 28: COVID-19 Response Plan for Parents
- August 7: More Details on MRCA’s COVID-19 Operational Plan
- July 24: COVID-19 Operational Plan Update, July 24, 2020
- July 8, 2020: MRCA’s COVID-19 School Operating Plan as of July 8, 2020
- June 4: MRCA’s response to COVID-19 – Frequently Asked Questions
- April 22: Announcement regarding the remainder of the year
- March 26: Devotion and Prayer
- March 23: One week down!
- March 17: Message from Dr. Stephen Reel
- March 15: MRCA Announcement regarding COVID-19
- March 13: MRCA update regarding COVID-19
- March 5: MRCA and the Coronavirus
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with warm soapy water.
- When coughing or sneezing, please use a disposable tissue or the crook of your elbow to lessen the spread of germs.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- If your children have a temperature of 100 or above or any other flu-like symptoms, please keep them home from school. Your children must be symptom-free without medicine for 24 hours before they may return to school. If you are unsure whether or not to send your children back to school, please contact our school nurse.