WANT TO KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT WITH OUR APPLICATION PROCESS?
Here’s how it goes:
- Take a tour of our campus (not required, but it sure is helpful!)
- To begin the online application process, create an account. Upon account creation, you will receive an email containing a verification link. If you create an account and don’t receive an email, check your clutter/junk email folder for the verification link email. Once your email address has been verified, log into your account and create a new student application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
- A non-refundable fee of $100 must be submitted with each application.
- MRCA will call you and set up a time for an interview as well as a brief evaluation for your prospective student. The interview goes over your application and covers other important information about MRCA. The evaluation gauges your child’s academic position based on his/her age.
- Once we have the interview and evaluation complete, MRCA will communicate with you regarding your child’s acceptance into MRCA.
That’s it! Easy, right?
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 864.268.2210.
Applications are currently being accepted for the upcoming school year. Come join us!